Fortnite makes the game fun and interesting by offering new creative emotes. These emotes can be anything from cool dances to famous poses, so players can show off who they are. They spice up the game a lot, so players can find and get the latest moves and make their gameplay awesome.
The brand new “GOATed” dance from White Armani in Fortnite is a really exciting addition to the game. It has amazing moves and music that makes it really cool. You can show how good you are on the dance floor. Here is a simple guide on how to get this rare emote.
Related: How to Get the Bad Bunny ‘Celebrate Me’ Emote in Fortnite
Get the “GOATed” emote in Fortnite
Image via Tabor Hill
New Armani White emote “GOATed” in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3 shows great moves with Armani White’s music. This emote is part of the coveted Icon Series and is not part of a set. You can buy it in the Item Shop. Follow these simple steps to get it before it disappears:
- Launch Fortnite and go to the Item Shop.
- Once in the Item Shop, look for the “Featured” section. This section features the most recent and highlighted items available for purchase. The “GOATed” emote should be available there.
- Check the price of the emote, which should be listed as 500 V-Bucks.
- If you have enough V-Bucks, click on the emote and select the buy option.
- Confirm your purchase and the “GOATed” emote will be added to your Fortnite Locker.
- You can now equip and use the emote in-game.
The “GOATed” move in Fortnite is a special addition that allows you to show how good you are at the game. It is classified as a rare emote and is something every player would love to get. It is truly precious and unique. It was released on July 18, 2023 and might only be available for a few days. Make sure you don’t miss this chance to buy this emote and show everyone how awesome you are.
In case you missed it:
- Kick streamer Amouranth faces ban for streaming twerking despite platform banning it
- Xbox Live Gold ends in September, Xbox Game Pass Core will serve as replacement
Riot is working on a mobility reduction pass to fix League of Legends mobility creep issue in Season 11