Since its release, BGMI has topped the charts in the Battle Royale section of mobile games, whether on Android or iOS. People have showered it with love and affection ever since it was re-released as it was banned earlier due to safety concerns. Players play the game both casually and professionally in Esports tournaments. Some of them also play BGMI on their PC using Bluestacks, an Android emulator.
Bluestacks provides a reliable Android emulator which allows users to enjoy mobile games with keyboard and mouse. While Bluestacks already offers a smooth gaming experience, some gamers aspire to push their performance further and aim for higher frame rates such as 90 FPS. All gamers know how frame rate affects their gaming performance and everyone wants the highest possible frame rate to ensure a smooth gaming experience.
So here are some instructions and steps you can follow to boost your FPS in BGMI while enjoying it on Bluestacks emulator.
Related: FS eSports Unveils DYNAMIC BGMI Lineup For New Competitive Season
In multiplayer games like BGMI, where quick reflexes and split-second decisions can determine the outcome, having a higher frame rate can provide a competitive advantage. It allows you to perform actions faster and more accurately, potentially giving you an edge over opponents with lower frame rates. With a frame rate of 90 FPS, gamers will enjoy smoother and smoother animations and gaming experiences.
A higher frame rate also reduces the stutters you experience while gaming and makes it more streamlined. With a higher frame rate, the time between each frame displayed on the screen is reduced. This means that the visual feedback you receive is more up to date and closer to real time. It allows you to react more quickly to in-game events, such as enemy movements or sudden changes in the environment.
How to Organize Your Spotify Library
Steps to get 90 FPS on Bluestacks
Image via Bluestacks support
If you’re having trouble achieving a frame rate of 90 FPS in BGMI using the default settings, you can try adjusting other settings in-game. To access these settings, click the icon the wheel that is positioned on the right side of the emulator.
- Go to the Performance tab, then in the CPU Allocation drop-down list, choose “HIGH (4 cores)”.
- Just below the Performance tab is the Memory Allocation drop-down list from which choose “HIGH (8GB)”
- In Performance mode, select “HIGH PERFORMANCE”
- Enable the “High Frame Rate” option at the bottom and adjust the FPS slider to the desired value, such as 90 or more. Save the changes and restart BlueStacks for the settings to take effect.
- Also check “Show FPS while gaming” as you will be able to check the frame rate you are getting.
- Next, go to the Phone tab and change the preset option from “Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra” to “Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra”. Click “Save Changes” and restart Bluestacks to ensure all settings are in effect.
Improved in-game settings for 90 FPS in BGMI
Image via Bluestacks support
- When in-game, open the Settings menu from the right drop-down menu and navigate to the Display tab.
- In the Graphics section, select the “Smooth” option for the graphics.
- Set the FPS to 90. Confirm your changes by clicking “Ok”.
- A message will appear confirming the application of the new settings, with a suggestion to reduce the frame rate in case of fluctuations.
If you are unable to achieve a frame rate of 90 FPS in BGMI on BlueStacks, despite applying the previously mentioned settings, this may be due to your PC’s refresh rate being limited to less than 90 FPS. To resolve this issue, you can make the following adjustments:
For Nvidia users:
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Go to the “Manage 3D settings” section.
- In the Global Settings drop-down list, find the Vertical Sync (V-Sync) setting.
- Disable or disable the vertical sync option.
For AMD users:
- Open AMD Radeon software.
- Go to the “Games” tab in the software.
- Locate the AMD FreeSync setting.
- Disable or disable AMD FreeSync option
With these settings in place, you can be sure to get 90 FPS in BGMI and get that edge over others. Also keep in mind that individual system configurations may vary and achieving a stable 90 FPS or better may depend on your hardware capabilities. Adjust your settings according to your system’s capabilities, find a balance between performance and visual quality, and enjoy an immersive gaming experience in BGMI on BlueStacks.
‘He has the funds to do it’ Fans react as popular CS:GO streamer Trainwrecktv opens the case to complete his CS Knife Trinity set
In case you missed it:
- WATCH: A dedicated Rocket League gamer uses his car to power his PC setup to play during a power outage
- Xbox Live Gold ends in September, Xbox Game Pass Core will serve as replacement